The southern Pacific Coast of Nicaragua is known among the surf community as the 5th best place in the world to catch a wave! Ranging from hollow beach breaks to incredible point breaks, surfers of all skill levels are sure to find their perfect wave. Making the great surf even better, prevailing winds blow offshore nearly every day of the year, grooming the powerful surf into clean, hollow lines.
4 – 14 Surfers: $1500 per person
Surf Retreat Dates: Book your Trip NOW!
- 12/3/2011 – 12/10/2011
- 3/3/2012 – 3/10/2012
- 4/7/2012 – 4/14/2012
- 5/26/2012 – 6/2/2012
- 6/30/2012 – 7/7/2012
Surf Retreat Package includes:
- Six nights shared accommodations. Single rooms available for $1,850 per person.
- Transportation to and from Managua International Airport at our scheduled shuttle time
- Three delicious healthy meals prepared daily with organic ingredients fresh from the Farm
- Five days of surfing
- Daily use of surfboard, rash guard and equipment
- Daily transportation to surf spots in Toyota 4×4 plus 2 days traveling by boat to surf breaks
- One Sunset Cruise
- Two Group Yoga classes
- One one-hour massage
Surf Instruction is not included in pricing, but can be added to your package.
Surf lessons are $30/person per hour. Two hour lessons are recommended to cover all of the basics. Two hour lessons include use of surfboard, rash guard and all equipment during lesson, and instruction with our qualified instructor.Please inquire if interested/ needed.
From experience and actual data we have found the best months for surfing in our area to be April – October. These months have an average swell consistency of over 80% and sometimes over 90% and an average swell height of 5 ft. March and November are still great, but swell consistency drops down to around 60%. Keep in mind when booking that October is the most rainy month of the year and that water is much colder January and February. We look forward to bringing you to some of the best surf locations you will ever visit in your life!!!